About The SILK Dental Wellness Team!
Our dental office is proud to provide a range of important oral health services for the Dallas, TX community. Our team is experienced at tending to the varying needs of patients of all ages, and we are all committed to making sure every visit is a positive one!
Dr. Andy Chang is a recognized dental specialist and a top prosthodontist in the Dallas area. He received his undergraduate degree at the University of Texas in Austin in 1993 and went on to receive his doctorate degree at Baylor College of Dentistry in 1997. Dr. Chang spent an additional three years working toward a Master of Science degree in Oral Biology. He is a board-eligible prosthodontist as a specialist in Cosmetic, Restorative, and Implant Dentistry with the American Board of Prosthodontics. Dr. Chang’s professional memberships include:
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- Dallas County Dental Society
- American College of Prosthodontics
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists: ICOI
- American College of Oral Implantology
- Academy of Osseointegration
Our goal at SILK Dental Wellness is to make sure that our patients know they have access to terrific dental care in a practice where they feel safe and welcomed. We understand that daily life can be busy, and we are committed to ensuring that you can enjoy reliable smile care without difficulty!